RoundUpDonateWebsite-02.jpg
  • 111 local businesses raised $113,000 during July 2018

  • Those funds leveraged over $1.2 million in grants

  • Construction of the next 0.75 miles will begin in 2019

  • Construction of 1.2 miles in Blowing Rock will begin in 2020

    Help us raise $200,000 in July 2019 to keep up the momentum!

    There are many ways your business can become a Round-Up for the Greenway Partner

  • Ask your customers to Round the total purchase price up to the nearest dollar

  • Ask customers to contribute one dollar of each sale (some business owners then match what their customers give)

  • Contribute a % of sales

    Other options for your participation include:

    • Donate profits from the sale of specific items or event to the Greenway

    • Host a special event with a portion of proceeds donated to the Greenway

    • Make a direct business donation

    • Add a $1 processing fee to online ticket sales

    • Add a $1 to a nights stay (for Hotels and Inns)

We have flyers, handouts, and posters with stands that can be delivered to your establishment to be put on counters and walls to help get your customers engaged with the Greenway! We can also provide staff training and POS materials to help promote the program and offer ongoing support.

Where does the money go?

90% of revenue from the Round Up for the Greenway campaign will go toward Greenway development and construction, the remaining 10% is allocated to administration costs.

What does my business get in return for partnering?

  • Personalized social media advertising

  • Listed on our website

  • Printed in our annual newsletter

  • Printed on a poster at all of our summer and fall Greenway events

  • Know that you are contributing to help build a better community

If you would like to partner in the 2019 Round Up for the Greenway, please contact Wendy@BlueRidgeConservancy.org or call Wendy at (828) 264-2511 for more information.

It is not too late to get your name added to the list below.

2019Partners_ThankYou.jpg